PHI’s patented TRIFT mass spectrometer provides superior sensitivity, low spectral background, and the unique ability to image highly topographic surfaces. The nanoTOF II can be configured with a wide variety of options to optimize performance for organic materials, inorganic materials, or both, depending on customer requirements.
- TRIFT mass analyzer
- 30 kV LMIG with Bi, Au, or Ga emitter
- Dual beam charge neutralization
- 5 axis sample stage
- In-situ optical viewing
- Secondary electron detector
- WinCadence instrument control and data reduction software package
- Analysis chamber with four primary ion gun ports
- 350 l/s turbo molecular pump
- Integrated bakeout facilities
More information - here.
For more information: